Tips to Reduce Flood and Water Damage to Your Home
1. Move valuables to top floors
2. Plug basement floor drains
3. Relocate snow away from house
4. Maintain water from window wells
5. Prepare home appliances for flooding by wrapping them in plastic cover
6. Transform the power off at the breaker box where flooding could take place (however never take care of appliances or touch breakers if you are filling in water).
7. Move any type of hazardous materials to stop a bigger clutter.
8. prepare for your pets in case you need to evacuate the properties.
Preparing for one of the most unanticipated of floodings can aid minimize damages to your house & individual belongings.